The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
So Summers, G.W. Bush said these are kind, peace loving people. He was placating Muslims at that time why do I care what Condie Rice said to the Egyptians in 2005. She was wrong along with her boss. So what turd brain! What G.W. Bush and our foreign policy did not do at that time was kiss the behind of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia and throw an ally under the bus. Stop equivocating. Don't be stupid.
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago