In response to:
People say: "resort to debasement of the currency to relieve them of the economic burden of the debts." But if the government's spending continues to exceed their revenues then they must borrow more debt or print more fraud-money. They are on a trip to Zimbabwe, which leads to impoverishment and starvation of the population. Such a thing can end only when the government balances the budget and agrees to use a hard currency.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago