In response to:
I have gotten a few personal replies. It has been a while ... Members-of-Congress do note your opinion, in a statistical sense. A cynical view would be that MoCs use those statistics to shape the lies they tell the media. Arguably you would have more success, to use a union term, Organizing, and taking your cause first to the media and other people, then to your MoC.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 8 hours ago