In response to:
I have gotten a few personal replies. It has been a while ... Members-of-Congress do note your opinion, in a statistical sense. A cynical view would be that MoCs use those statistics to shape the lies they tell the media. Arguably you would have more success, to use a union term, Organizing, and taking your cause first to the media and other people, then to your MoC.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago