The references to Golden Dawn in several paragraphs is a recurrence of World War II nightmares. I look at Golden Dawn seriously. They are not nice guys, but I don't see them starting any wars with their neighbors. I think it more likely that we will see left-wing revolutionary "actions" against Golden Dawn. ..-> In any melee between the left and the fascist right, I think the odds favor a win by the left. .. We can see our future in Europe, and Europe can see its future in Argentina. IMHO.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago