Efforts to help the ordinary poor working man have been repeatedly enacted. History shows that most (all?) such efforts produce results resembling France, or our own Great Depression, with a large "structural" unemployment rate.
- Oh my: DOJ preparing to file criminal corruption charges against Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Wisconsin legislature passes right-to-work bill Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did the White House expose Hillary’s e-mails this week to protect their deal with Iran? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chuck Todd: Obama White House probably didn’t know about Hillary’s secret email address UPDATE: They knew Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s media plan on e-mail scandal since August: Our lips are sealed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House Dems vow to protect Boehner from a conservative coup Allahpundit 3 hours ago