Savings: good. Saving where it is harder for others to grab it: better. Entwined with that is putting on a puritan's drab clothes and (outward) lifestyle and not letting on that you've got any money that can be grabbed. A better idea than the mattress.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago