On Wednesday night, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan appeared on Hannity to discuss the three reasons why the House of Representatives decided – for only the second time, mind you – to fully repeal Obamacare. The law, he explained, “was sold on three broken promises.” (1) President Obama said his health care law would not raise taxes on the middle class. False. (2) President Obama said healthcare premiums would go down if the law passed.
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago