On Wednesday night, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan appeared on Hannity to discuss the three reasons why the House of Representatives decided – for only the second time, mind you – to fully repeal Obamacare. The law, he explained, “was sold on three broken promises.” (1) President Obama said his health care law would not raise taxes on the middle class. False. (2) President Obama said healthcare premiums would go down if the law passed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 10 hours ago