Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
Kids, kids, step back and take a long look. The fix is in. Kagen called her former boss friday night and clued him in on the SCOTUS vote. BHO hits the prompter and 'warns' the Justices yesterday and does a head fake with the Freudian slip. He then hits the podium today with this blather. He will continue to throw rocks, and dodge a few for the next several weeks causing some to scratch their heads and take the fake. When the SCOTUS says the healthcare law is cool all will be forgotten during the victory laps and the slide into term 2 home. It's all planned kids - no matter how wacky it gets. Just what is that ace up their sleeves if SCOTUS show that they too have been bought off? You know there's one there - look out!
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago