Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
Kids, kids, step back and take a long look. The fix is in. Kagen called her former boss friday night and clued him in on the SCOTUS vote. BHO hits the prompter and 'warns' the Justices yesterday and does a head fake with the Freudian slip. He then hits the podium today with this blather. He will continue to throw rocks, and dodge a few for the next several weeks causing some to scratch their heads and take the fake. When the SCOTUS says the healthcare law is cool all will be forgotten during the victory laps and the slide into term 2 home. It's all planned kids - no matter how wacky it gets. Just what is that ace up their sleeves if SCOTUS show that they too have been bought off? You know there's one there - look out!
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago