Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
Kids, kids, step back and take a long look. The fix is in. Kagen called her former boss friday night and clued him in on the SCOTUS vote. BHO hits the prompter and 'warns' the Justices yesterday and does a head fake with the Freudian slip. He then hits the podium today with this blather. He will continue to throw rocks, and dodge a few for the next several weeks causing some to scratch their heads and take the fake. When the SCOTUS says the healthcare law is cool all will be forgotten during the victory laps and the slide into term 2 home. It's all planned kids - no matter how wacky it gets. Just what is that ace up their sleeves if SCOTUS show that they too have been bought off? You know there's one there - look out!
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago