Romney never had my vote to begin with, only Ron Paul.
I'm a Libertarian. We actually have a three-party system. I was willing to cross party lines and vote for Ron Paul. You're right , RP didn't win but he sold me. Given the media gave him as much exposure as they did Romney, I'm really surprised he didn't win. /sarcasm off The only reason people are sold on Romney is because they are scared of Obama, no other reason because when I ask where Romney stands on issues and how he's going to turn the country around, they revert back to we have to get rid of Obama. They can't tell me how he's going to create jobs, where he's going to cut the budget, etc., etc. I guess you have to elect him so you can find out. We have to elect him to get rid of ObamaCare that was modeled after RomneyCare.
As a Ron Paul supporter, I can easily relate to the frustration conservatives have with the liberal media bias. Imagine that plus Fox News bias against Ron Paul. Yeah, Romney does have his work cut out. It's a shame that he decided he didn't want our support. Oh well, I think when it comes time to pull the lever, he'll have plenty, even without Ron Paul supporters.
You forgot a couple. No.13 Unlike ALL the rest of the candidates running for president, Ron Paul can't be bought. No.14 He places the constitution above his own party.

Why Are Ron Paul's Followers So Touchy?

David3335 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 8:48 AM
We'll see how touchy GOP neo-cons are after November if Romney loses because Ron Paul supporters didn't vote for him.

Ron Paul and Israel

David3335 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 8:43 AM
If Ron Paul were president and congress declares war on any nation, even Canada, for whatever reason, he will follow the constitution and we will go to war. Neo-cons need to get it through their stubborn heads that war is declared by congress, not the president. And the president can't vote against going to war if it is declared by congress. More importantly, the president CAN NOT declare war on his own free will. So, if you have a man that has voted according to the constitution all his political career, placing it above his political party, why would you fear his foreign policy? It can only mean that you fear our constitution is weak or outdated. Why would you ever vote for anyone that refuses to follow the constitution?

Republicans Questions on Mitt Romney

David3335 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 3:41 AM
I'll attempt this again since my last post was deleted. Can someone sum-up in paragraph or two how Romney is going to create jobs?

Republicans Questions on Mitt Romney

David3335 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 3:37 AM
Because a "lesser evil" is still going to run the country into the ground. What's the point of that?

Republicans Questions on Mitt Romney

David3335 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 3:37 AM

Republicans Questions on Mitt Romney

David3335 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 1:38 AM
What are his abilities? Tell me, what is his plan to create jobs? Sum it up in a paragraph or two.

Republicans Questions on Mitt Romney