There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
That's a good point. Even though I believe we lost fair and square, even though there was obvious fraud, I want answers as to why the DOD screwed our military.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago