There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
What about CO and FL? We don't have same-day registration out here in Colorado and in Boulder County, we probably have the best electronic voting machines you can design, with paper backup. You aren't going to pull off voter fraud in CO on a scale big enough to either overcome 4% or even generate a 4% lead. And Florida? We flat out didn't win - too many stupid people. Stupid democrats who voted their sexual organs and stupid republicans who didn't bother to vote. It's that simple. For crying out loud, Romney got 2.6 million LESS votes than McCain!! And we have a case to complain about??? Please...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago