There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Figure it out. Kodiak's original point was that if it were you guys who lost and voter fraud were obvious, instead of trolling here - one of the last places on earth you actually care about, you too would be concerned. I reinforced that with a FACT that you all went APESHAT after the 2004 election because you thought you had it wrapped up because the exit polls that came in at 5:30 indicated that Kerry won Ohio. Then you come back with EV stats? What the he** was that, besides a diversion?
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago