I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Just think of it this way. How would you feel if the monument on public property were a Star of David instead of a cross? How would you like to have verses from the Koran on the courthouse wall instead of the Ten Commandments? If children in class bowed down facing Mecca to pray in the classroom, would you think that was OK? If you can put yourself in the shoes of those who have different religious beliefs -- or none at all -- you would realize that worship should be confined to your church, your home, your private places. It does not belong in schools, in the public square, in the county courthouse ore anyplace else that belongs to ALL the people. Is that so hard to understand? That is not government "force."
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago