About 46 percent of Americans who are living with AIDS are African-American, even though they represent only 14 percent of the general population. So why are gays stigmatized by the disease but black people are not? The bottom line is that it's a VIRUS that has harmed society, not gay people.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago