In response to:
This is exactly how the Small Wars Manual (c.1935 from lessons learned in the 20's & 30's) describes to address counter-insurgency. And is ideally suited to the US Marine Corps IF the USMC goes back to it's light infantry/naval infantry core competencies. Everything old is new again - as the saying goes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago