1 - 2
In response to:

Budget Politics

David24 Wrote: Mar 06, 2013 12:19 PM
Since the 2% that was cut apparently includes all necessary government spending, according to the Obama administration, we should restore that 2% and eliminate the other 98%!
Just as we shouldn't compensate stay-at-home moms, we also shouldn't subsidize child care for mothers who take jobs. Each mother makes a free choice as to whether to use her labor to care for her family or to earn an income. It makes no sense for either one to pay for the choice of the other. Thus, we should end the child care tax credit.
1 - 2