John Kass wrote a great piece in the Chicago Tribune today about a retiring FBI agent.
Chicago is a totally corrupt place when it comes to politics. No politician from either party is above corruption. Taxpayers pay for it because when a private business supplies the city with a good or service there are so many kickbacks that they have to charge a significantly higher price to cover the “costs”. But, Chicago is a great city to live in. This quote from the article sums it up best.
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago