John Kass wrote a great piece in the Chicago Tribune today about a retiring FBI agent.
Chicago is a totally corrupt place when it comes to politics. No politician from either party is above corruption. Taxpayers pay for it because when a private business supplies the city with a good or service there are so many kickbacks that they have to charge a significantly higher price to cover the “costs”. But, Chicago is a great city to live in. This quote from the article sums it up best.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago