John Kass wrote a great piece in the Chicago Tribune today about a retiring FBI agent.
Chicago is a totally corrupt place when it comes to politics. No politician from either party is above corruption. Taxpayers pay for it because when a private business supplies the city with a good or service there are so many kickbacks that they have to charge a significantly higher price to cover the “costs”. But, Chicago is a great city to live in. This quote from the article sums it up best.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago