Attacking Snowden is like going after Paul Revere for leaking British military secrets. And this thing about, "Oh my gosh, he went to communist countries!!' is the lamest guilt by association tactic. He went where he would be safe and free. The U.S. is not the same country it used to be... tyranny is as tyranny does. Another thing, why isn't Queen Hillary coming to Snowden's defense with 'WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???!!!"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago