In response to:
What evidence do you have that TM was "checking out homes for the opportunity to commit burglaries"? Were his fingerprints on neighbor's windows? Were his muddy footprints in flowerbeds close to residents' windows? The answer is no. Say what you will, but there is no evidence that TM was doing anything illegal prior to the confrontation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 6 hours ago