Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Motivated Christians see salvation for the poor as teaching, encouraging, and even pushing the poor out of their complacency into an individually responsible life where ever possible. There are some who will always need help such as Trig Palin. But that help comes from family, friends and church: not from putting Trig into a government run institution. The liberal Jews need to reexamine the results of their form of "charity" and see the harm they are doing. The poor are becoming the slaves of the Egyptians, held by the bonds of welfare and unwilling to face the hardships of the desert. "In Egypt did we not have food?" Life is not meant to be easy, it is meant to be worthwhile.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014