Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
Motivated Christians see salvation for the poor as teaching, encouraging, and even pushing the poor out of their complacency into an individually responsible life where ever possible. There are some who will always need help such as Trig Palin. But that help comes from family, friends and church: not from putting Trig into a government run institution. The liberal Jews need to reexamine the results of their form of "charity" and see the harm they are doing. The poor are becoming the slaves of the Egyptians, held by the bonds of welfare and unwilling to face the hardships of the desert. "In Egypt did we not have food?" Life is not meant to be easy, it is meant to be worthwhile.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago