It is a little difficult for me, not a native German, to understand due to the background singing of a German Hymn. This is a church service with the Chaplin preaching about the need for Germany to stand up against the evil Bolsheviks. The men are gaunt and underfed. The tall officer is conveying orders, and the older officer says he knows the younger man's father and has promised to look after the young officer. Of course the title is "God with us". I prefer Lincoln's statement: "We should not pray that God is with us, we should be praying that we are with God."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago