To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Mistaking two women for one black man is a difficult thing to justify. Putting 37 bullet holes in a bright light colored metalic blue Chevy 1500 pick-up when they are looking for a dark grey or blue Nissan Titan is also absurd. The cops are either very stupid or scared s**tless. California citizens should take note of this that the police cannot catch one man when the police and sheriff deputies from 5 counties, the California Highway patrol, Border Patrol and the military are looking for him. It's about time California goes shall issue because the police have demonstrated how really ineffective they are.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago