Indeed. A total failure and waste of taxpayers money that we don't have. But the unions, the executives and the big banks are still fat and happy...and contributing in spades once again to Socialist Obama's election effort. And that's all that matters.
The never-ending campaign to promote government bailouts will not talk much about news from Bank of America (BAC). You heard “we” made money on AIG which isn’t a fact since the government needed to sell its stake at $43 a share but used convoluted stuff to get the media to cheer yet another successful bailout. Just how should these bailouts be measured?
When businesses fail they should go the way of dinosaurs and if salvageable they should go the bankruptcy route. There is no way the government should step in to decide the difference and tilt...
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago