Indeed. A total failure and waste of taxpayers money that we don't have. But the unions, the executives and the big banks are still fat and happy...and contributing in spades once again to Socialist Obama's election effort. And that's all that matters.
The never-ending campaign to promote government bailouts will not talk much about news from Bank of America (BAC). You heard “we” made money on AIG which isn’t a fact since the government needed to sell its stake at $43 a share but used convoluted stuff to get the media to cheer yet another successful bailout. Just how should these bailouts be measured?
When businesses fail they should go the way of dinosaurs and if salvageable they should go the bankruptcy route. There is no way the government should step in to decide the difference and tilt...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago