Side note: A poll asking people if they thought Z was "guilty" is an inflammatory charade. Certainly he shot Martin in the context of an altercation, but how many people in the general public have any idea what the legal standard of criminal intent is for 2nd degree murder? Is he "guilty" of having shot Martin? Of course. Guilty of second degree murder is a matter on which reasonable people might disagree, even if they are fully aware of the legal standards and definitions.
- VA offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia hid claims, mail Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago