Side note: A poll asking people if they thought Z was "guilty" is an inflammatory charade. Certainly he shot Martin in the context of an altercation, but how many people in the general public have any idea what the legal standard of criminal intent is for 2nd degree murder? Is he "guilty" of having shot Martin? Of course. Guilty of second degree murder is a matter on which reasonable people might disagree, even if they are fully aware of the legal standards and definitions.
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago