Abortion is only half of the story. The Pill effectively changed pregnancy from something that was a problem (in most cases) for a Couple, to something that is now almost exclusively the woman/mother's problem. The Sperm Donor is only relevant when the girl makes the unpopular choice to have the baby, when he becomes a source of funding for the next couple decades. Consider how bizarre the expression "Shotgun Wedding" seems today. Now, the father of a knocked-up teenager blames his daughter for not "taking precautions."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 7 hours ago