Abortion is only half of the story. The Pill effectively changed pregnancy from something that was a problem (in most cases) for a Couple, to something that is now almost exclusively the woman/mother's problem. The Sperm Donor is only relevant when the girl makes the unpopular choice to have the baby, when he becomes a source of funding for the next couple decades. Consider how bizarre the expression "Shotgun Wedding" seems today. Now, the father of a knocked-up teenager blames his daughter for not "taking precautions."
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago