In today's world, the idea that if the SS revenue is not enough to pay out the promised benefits, people will only get 3/4 of what they get now is ridiculous. The government routinely prints as much money as it needs or wants to pay people to vote for the incumbent politicians. We may get hurt by inflation (a bit), but them social security payments are an absolute lock.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 14 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago