Question for "progressives": Is there any program so stupid that it can ever be cut? It would appear not. As soon as any one wretched soul takes advantage of a program - even if it is stupid, wasteful, counterproductive, and overwhelmed with fraud - it can never be reduced or eliminated. Like most such programs, food stamps are grossly unconstitutional, should never have been started in the first place, and should be eliminated completely forthwith.
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 35 mins ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago