Question for "progressives": Is there any program so stupid that it can ever be cut? It would appear not. As soon as any one wretched soul takes advantage of a program - even if it is stupid, wasteful, counterproductive, and overwhelmed with fraud - it can never be reduced or eliminated. Like most such programs, food stamps are grossly unconstitutional, should never have been started in the first place, and should be eliminated completely forthwith.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014