Question for "progressives": Is there any program so stupid that it can ever be cut? It would appear not. As soon as any one wretched soul takes advantage of a program - even if it is stupid, wasteful, counterproductive, and overwhelmed with fraud - it can never be reduced or eliminated. Like most such programs, food stamps are grossly unconstitutional, should never have been started in the first place, and should be eliminated completely forthwith.
- NATO gets serious about Eastern Europe, but has it given up on Ukraine? Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Hillary in 2010: Our strategy is to strengthen Russia through the “reset” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh my: DOJ preparing to file criminal corruption charges against Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin legislature passes right-to-work bill Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did the White House expose Hillary’s e-mails this week to protect their deal with Iran? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Obama White House probably didn’t know about Hillary’s secret email address UPDATE: They knew Noah Rothman 3 hours ago