Question for "progressives": Is there any program so stupid that it can ever be cut? It would appear not. As soon as any one wretched soul takes advantage of a program - even if it is stupid, wasteful, counterproductive, and overwhelmed with fraud - it can never be reduced or eliminated. Like most such programs, food stamps are grossly unconstitutional, should never have been started in the first place, and should be eliminated completely forthwith.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago