Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
This incident as well as the operation screw with gun owners (aka Operation fast and furious) should be brought to the front of the news instead of hanging in there on a thread. it should also be asked in the debate. By the way how many of you have heard that ATFE has changed their name? Businesses do that when their popularity or customer base has hit an all time low due to a shoddy reputation. Or post "under new management" signs for the same reason. The ATFE seems to be doing the same. So as to lull the population in to thinking that they are someone they aren't Here is a link to show you an indication of the name change. http://www.atf.gov/
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 37 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago