In response to:

Tax Rich Liberals

David10 Wrote: Dec 22, 2012 10:36 PM
Exactly, that is why we have to vote out approximately 87% of them. The other 13% are sponsors of The FairTax.

Republicans have been forced into a Hobson's choice of either letting the Bush tax cuts expire for everyone or agreeing to a tax hike on the top 2 percent of income earners (not to be confused with "the rich," who have already made, inherited or married their money).

If Republicans object to the Democrats' hitting job creators with a tax hike, three things will happen: Taxes will go up for everyone; Republicans will be seen as the "party of the rich"; and the inevitable economic collapse will be blamed on Republicans.

If Democrats were merely trying to raise...