If you missed President Obama's politically laced speech on Sunday in Newtown, Conn. he hinted extensively about new gun control measures coming down the pike either through legislation or executive order.
Now the Washington Post is reporting President Obama has officially asked his cabinet members for gun control proposals.
President Obama on Monday began the first serious push of his administration to attempt to reduce gun violence, directing Cabinet members to formulate a set of proposals that could include reinstating a ban on assault rifles.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago