Remember Joe Biden telling an African American audience that Mitt Romney would "put y'all back in chains"? Now the Obama campaign is running an ad that claims Mitt Romney is "not one of us" -- a phrase that likewise has an ugly racial provenance.
Now, one might be tempted to give the campaign the benefit of the doubt -- maybe they just didn't know? -- if it, and its allies, didn't show such exquisite sensitivity to supposed "dog whistles" in other contexts. Simply critiquing Obama's policy of largely
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 4 hours ago