"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
The bit about Obama not being responsible- He may not be responsible for the attack itself but he is responsible for the response to it . He is responsible for a man sitting in jail on trumped up charges in front of a kangaroo court judge to expiate a crime he had nothing to do with. He is responsible for not relieving the naval and theatre commanders for sitting on their behinds while two brave men were painting targets . He is responsible for allowing Hillary Clinton to remain Secretary of State. He is responsible for sending out Rice to lie on his behalf. We can all understand how you can get blindsided. We can't understand not attacking and killing those who did the deed. btw- some of these same thugs showed up at the Algeria one too
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago