No we don't. We had an opportunity to do just that and didn't- in a big way. Most of the people don't have a problem with unions forcing companies out of business. They won't blame the unions. They will blame the company instead. I don't know of any solution when you have things like this occurring right in front of your eyes, the cause is obvious, and fools think a long established business driven into bankruptcy and 18000+ people losing their jobs is funny instead of a disaster.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014