No we don't. We had an opportunity to do just that and didn't- in a big way. Most of the people don't have a problem with unions forcing companies out of business. They won't blame the unions. They will blame the company instead. I don't know of any solution when you have things like this occurring right in front of your eyes, the cause is obvious, and fools think a long established business driven into bankruptcy and 18000+ people losing their jobs is funny instead of a disaster.
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago