No we don't. We had an opportunity to do just that and didn't- in a big way. Most of the people don't have a problem with unions forcing companies out of business. They won't blame the unions. They will blame the company instead. I don't know of any solution when you have things like this occurring right in front of your eyes, the cause is obvious, and fools think a long established business driven into bankruptcy and 18000+ people losing their jobs is funny instead of a disaster.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago