No we don't. We had an opportunity to do just that and didn't- in a big way. Most of the people don't have a problem with unions forcing companies out of business. They won't blame the unions. They will blame the company instead. I don't know of any solution when you have things like this occurring right in front of your eyes, the cause is obvious, and fools think a long established business driven into bankruptcy and 18000+ people losing their jobs is funny instead of a disaster.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago