This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
You are spouting nonsense. Warren made the claim. It is up to her to prove it. What surprises me is that she hasn't. By and large Americans are mongrels. After 200 years you should be able to provide genetic evidence of virtually any pedigree you wish to claim.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago