This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
You are spouting nonsense. Warren made the claim. It is up to her to prove it. What surprises me is that she hasn't. By and large Americans are mongrels. After 200 years you should be able to provide genetic evidence of virtually any pedigree you wish to claim.
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago