Public polling is supposed to predict and reflect public opinion, not drive it. But by the looks of two consecutive national surveys, it seems as though certain media organizations are far more interested in achieving the latter end than the former. Yesterday, the Washington Post and ABC News published a poll purporting to show the presidential race tied at 47 percent. As Dan mentioned, the poll 's partisan sample was a D+9, with a D/R/I of 33/24/36. This is preposterous. That would mean that this fall's electorate will be two points more Democratic than the Democrat wave year of...
Why does the Left have such a pathological need to lie?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 7 hours ago