This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
This has become a secular society. Tear down Christianity, that's the ticket to money and profit and good reviews in The New York Times. Many people today will do things for pleasure. It's emphasized in the tv shows, movies, and the news we see on tv. There are still many good moral people in this country, but you won't see them in the mainstream media. But unfortunately, there seems to be fewer moral people today then there was when I was a kid back in the early 1960's. I think this country will eventually pay a price for this.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago