This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
This has become a secular society. Tear down Christianity, that's the ticket to money and profit and good reviews in The New York Times. Many people today will do things for pleasure. It's emphasized in the tv shows, movies, and the news we see on tv. There are still many good moral people in this country, but you won't see them in the mainstream media. But unfortunately, there seems to be fewer moral people today then there was when I was a kid back in the early 1960's. I think this country will eventually pay a price for this.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago