CNN anchor Piers Morgan has been on a gun control tirade since the tragedy in Sandy Hook happened last week. Within minutes of the shooting, Morgan got political and has been hell bent on not arguing the facts about gun control or the U.S. Constitution, but calling Second Amendment advocates "stupid" and "dangerous." Last night on his show, Morgan did this to Gun Owners of America Executive Director Larry Pratt. Pratt argued Morgan wants more people to be victims of violent crime, Morgan argued Pratt was a shame to his country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 12 hours ago