Over half of voting Americans are pleased to see Barack Obama continue for a second term while just under 50% are wondering how voters could reelect him after such a dismal record of broken promises. As believers, we ask--Is God guiding us, punishing us, or reminding us again of what truly counts in the Kingdom of God. After all, at this time of the year, when we celebrate the birth of Christ when God chose to lower himself into our playpen that by His grace we might join the family of God, we wonder what God is doing to this country...
Maybe modern Christendom is, both traditional Christians aren't lacking in humility I believe. I think everyone, Christians and non Christians alike need to be humble. We need to be charitable to our neighbors, which means everyone. Not only in this Christmas season, but throughout the year. It's hard to love our neighbors, especially with those we disagree with and those we to not like. Christ Jesus to us to love our neighbor, we don't have to like them. If we did this all year, the world would be a better place. Merry Christmas!
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago