Over half of voting Americans are pleased to see Barack Obama continue for a second term while just under 50% are wondering how voters could reelect him after such a dismal record of broken promises. As believers, we ask--Is God guiding us, punishing us, or reminding us again of what truly counts in the Kingdom of God. After all, at this time of the year, when we celebrate the birth of Christ when God chose to lower himself into our playpen that by His grace we might join the family of God, we wonder what God is doing to this country...
Maybe modern Christendom is, both traditional Christians aren't lacking in humility I believe. I think everyone, Christians and non Christians alike need to be humble. We need to be charitable to our neighbors, which means everyone. Not only in this Christmas season, but throughout the year. It's hard to love our neighbors, especially with those we disagree with and those we to not like. Christ Jesus to us to love our neighbor, we don't have to like them. If we did this all year, the world would be a better place. Merry Christmas!
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago