Over half of voting Americans are pleased to see Barack Obama continue for a second term while just under 50% are wondering how voters could reelect him after such a dismal record of broken promises. As believers, we ask--Is God guiding us, punishing us, or reminding us again of what truly counts in the Kingdom of God. After all, at this time of the year, when we celebrate the birth of Christ when God chose to lower himself into our playpen that by His grace we might join the family of God, we wonder what God is doing to this country...
Maybe modern Christendom is, both traditional Christians aren't lacking in humility I believe. I think everyone, Christians and non Christians alike need to be humble. We need to be charitable to our neighbors, which means everyone. Not only in this Christmas season, but throughout the year. It's hard to love our neighbors, especially with those we disagree with and those we to not like. Christ Jesus to us to love our neighbor, we don't have to like them. If we did this all year, the world would be a better place. Merry Christmas!
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 46 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago