I have nothing against Fox News. I like it, in fact. And they certainly have the right to pursue the top talent. But who is left to carry the conservative banner on the non-Fox media? Stossel left ABC; Hasselbeck left the View; now Will, too? The low information voters don't watch Fox, and the opportunities to hear the message are dwindling. As for George Will himself: He's a great conservative thinker and writer. And he's a baseball fan to boot (that's a plus, for the baseball bashers out there) but, after being against the designated hitter, he has embraced it. Totally bogus flip-flopping, George!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 14 hours ago