Dennis Miller should stick to comedy and avoid politics, to avoid embarrassing himself. His disrespect for the Office of Presidency and for President Obama is shameful. No public figure of any stature would refer to any President, Democrat or Republican, as a "cr*p President." That reflects on Miller, alone. There's no point in engaging his other comments, when he's at this gutter level of discourse.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago