Dennis Miller should stick to comedy and avoid politics, to avoid embarrassing himself. His disrespect for the Office of Presidency and for President Obama is shameful. No public figure of any stature would refer to any President, Democrat or Republican, as a "cr*p President." That reflects on Miller, alone. There's no point in engaging his other comments, when he's at this gutter level of discourse.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago