Dennis Miller should stick to comedy and avoid politics, to avoid embarrassing himself. His disrespect for the Office of Presidency and for President Obama is shameful. No public figure of any stature would refer to any President, Democrat or Republican, as a "cr*p President." That reflects on Miller, alone. There's no point in engaging his other comments, when he's at this gutter level of discourse.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago