President Obama is still out campaigning for his tax hike on the rich which if passed will do zero to pay down the deficit or decrease U.S. debt. In fact, if Obama gets the rich to pay just a little more of their "fair share," we'll be able run the federal government for a whopping 7 days if we're lucky. But what happened to the Obama who used to actually talk about debt and portray it as a bad thing? Oh how we long for the good old days. When Bush left office, the National Debt stood at $10 trillion....
Dearest Alej, Instead of asking Republicans this question, ask a Tea Party member. As for me, I agree whole heartedly that Bush's and the Republican Congress' spending and debt increase was irresponsible and unpatriotic. And, at the time, a lot of lefties like yourself said the same thing. However, now that your lefty hero Obama is in power, suddenly his exponentially increased spending is not a problem. Bush was the most profligate spending president in history, until Obama. Bush does not get a pass from me, why do you give Obama a pass?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014