I am really quite offended by how overtly racist President Harrison's e-mail is. She glories in the virtue of diversity but guess what? - the most diverse race is the Caucasian race. From the dark skin, dark haired, dark eyed peoples of the exotic subcontinent of India, to the fair skin, fair haired, fair eyed denizens of Scandinavia, the Caucasoid race is rich in its diverse physical and cultural characteristics. No other race (i.e., Negroid or Mongoloid) can match the diverse diversity of diverse Caucasians. Thus, there is no other conclusion but that President Harrison is, in fact, a racist. Her unadulterated love for and worship of diversity can lead to no other conclusion.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago