I am really quite offended by how overtly racist President Harrison's e-mail is. She glories in the virtue of diversity but guess what? - the most diverse race is the Caucasian race. From the dark skin, dark haired, dark eyed peoples of the exotic subcontinent of India, to the fair skin, fair haired, fair eyed denizens of Scandinavia, the Caucasoid race is rich in its diverse physical and cultural characteristics. No other race (i.e., Negroid or Mongoloid) can match the diverse diversity of diverse Caucasians. Thus, there is no other conclusion but that President Harrison is, in fact, a racist. Her unadulterated love for and worship of diversity can lead to no other conclusion.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago