I am really quite offended by how overtly racist President Harrison's e-mail is. She glories in the virtue of diversity but guess what? - the most diverse race is the Caucasian race. From the dark skin, dark haired, dark eyed peoples of the exotic subcontinent of India, to the fair skin, fair haired, fair eyed denizens of Scandinavia, the Caucasoid race is rich in its diverse physical and cultural characteristics. No other race (i.e., Negroid or Mongoloid) can match the diverse diversity of diverse Caucasians. Thus, there is no other conclusion but that President Harrison is, in fact, a racist. Her unadulterated love for and worship of diversity can lead to no other conclusion.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago