I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Wow! Easily dismissed? How about " I don't have enough faith to be an atheist" by Geisler and Turek. There is so much evidence should you choose to look. As a biologist with a genetics background, the complexity of nature alone is a stunning example of an extremely creative God. He also developed an extremely dense information system in the form of DNA. Instead of two bit data (binary data in computers) God used base four with the two nucleotide pairs. A note below mentioned faith is believing in something without proof. I would add to that and say that faith is believing in something without absolute proof. We all operate on faith. I have faith every time I drive my car and step on the brakes.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago