“We don’t see the debt as an excuse to cut with abandon, to shirk our obligations,” Ryan said. “We see it as an opportunity to reform government, to make it cleaner and more effective. That’s what conservatives stand for.”
Anarchy??? Has the definition of anarchy changed over night? Limited government, such as the one envisioned by our founders is a far cry from anarchy. Just why is it that everything that the "Government Governs, becomes ever larger and more complex"? Could it be that the Federal Government usurps the rights and powers reserved by the Constitution? The best governments are removed just far enough from anarchy to maintain civility. Anything more is an intrusion on the rights of the individual, who, by the way, is the best government for the individual. I, for one, can make better decisions about my life and my money than some bug-o-crat in Washington D. C. Thomas Jefferson said it best, "He who governs least, governs best."
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago