My Veterans Day Test

daunhin Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 9:25 AM
We need you to stand with us.

My Veterans Day Test

daunhin Wrote: Nov 11, 2014 9:24 AM
From one veteran to another, I salute you. Thank you for writing your check. I'm thankful the government never cashed it.
Well stated, iprazhm. And this is why true conservatives are fed up with the Republican Party. The GOP has moved so far left that they are now further left than the Democrats were in the 80's and 90's.

The Double Standard of Gas Prices

daunhin Wrote: Nov 10, 2014 8:32 AM
Makes me wonder how much GasBuddy paid Miller. This sure does impose a question mark on any of his further "editorials". Will they be bought too?
Marc, Igold is not wrong. Yes, you are also correct; you and I are slaves because our money is stolen from us and given to "entitled" slaves who don't have to work. But, there is a big difference between freedom and liberty. Individualistic freedom is what Igold is talking about. It is nothing but narcissism without responsibility. Liberty, on the other hand, demands responsibility. For example, my freedom (as the term is used today) to play my loud music ends when it intrudes on your freedom to peace and quiet. That is the true definition of liberty...not tromping over those around you because you have your "freedom". "Freedom" only takes a narcissistic person. Liberty takes work, thoughtfulness, respect and responsibility.
A few hours ago Geronimo1968 wrote: “You right but unfortunately they listen to this: ‘There is no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost’. Michelle Obama” I’ve heard the term “color blind” used thousands of times by both whites and blacks over the past 50 years in regards to racial issues. The government is supposed to be “color blind”. I do wonder, however, just how color blind a government can be when every form to be filled out by the citizen has a section specifically for “Race”. How color blind can a government be that tracks every minute detail of a minorities’ life? We have the so called “Black Leaders”. These leaders want “equality” for blacks. They sue, radically publicize and even riot for just the slightest perceivable hint of “racism” against a black individual or the black community at large. Since I am one who wants to be fair and not exclude anyone, leaving to sulk in their corner with inferior feelings, I’ll give mention to the liberal media. Complete investigation of a story (i.e., digging up and printing the truth) is too much work (they might break a sweat) and might lead to non-politically correct articles. Then there is Mr. Obama and his wife. He campaigned as being THE ONE who would unite the country. We all know that he is nothing more than a narcissistic pathological liar. Add to this the above quote of his wife and ask yourself why race relations are where they are today. It is truly a miracle that given the “help” of the government, black leaders, the liberal media and politicians of the ilk of Obama that relations are even as good as they are. Stop making “race” an issue and it will no longer be an issue.
This election was about Obama's policies being on the ballot...just like he said they would be. He now knows that the majority of Americans don't like them. The only trust I have in the Republicans is that they will act as typical Republicans, that is, they will throw around a whole lot of rhetoric, whine about Obama and let their Establishment GOP semi-socialistic lily livered backbones do their voting. Boehner the RINO needs to be dumped as Majority Leader. His backbone is as flaccid as the antonym of his last name.

Feminists Jealous of Catcalls

daunhin Wrote: Nov 03, 2014 9:40 AM
Beauty and sexy are both an attitude. A woman who has the confidence in herself that she is beautiful, sexy or both naturally projects that regardless of how she is dressed. These women naturally draw the eye and attention of men. I believe that these women are not offended by the "harassment" men bestow upon them, excepting, of course, any vulgar comments.

In GOP, 'Everybody Wants Rand'

daunhin Wrote: Nov 02, 2014 10:05 AM
Another pundit for the establishment GOP (aka RINO) are you, Matt? We have about 17 months until the first primaries and all the supposed conservative talking heads can talk about is Jeb Bush. In conservative politics the name Bush is liberal and one to stay away from...far, far away. Oh, I get it, we need to vote Republican because the alternative is a Democrat. SO, the RINO's wants Jeb and the talking heads can only follow their leaders. Come on Matt, keep pushing that RINO on us.

The Domestic Violence Blacklist

daunhin Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 11:16 AM
Cunningham - guilty by accusation.