In response to:
Wait a minute. Are they saying that global warming has a more adverse affect on women than men? How can that be? Are we not told by the progressive feminist group NOW that women are equal to men? So how can it be that women are affected more than men? Progressivism (I just made that word up to define the progressive movement's belief system - as in an ism, e.g., Buddhism or Catholicism) is so confusing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago