In response to:
Wait a minute. Are they saying that global warming has a more adverse affect on women than men? How can that be? Are we not told by the progressive feminist group NOW that women are equal to men? So how can it be that women are affected more than men? Progressivism (I just made that word up to define the progressive movement's belief system - as in an ism, e.g., Buddhism or Catholicism) is so confusing.
- Obama to force businesses to pay more employees overtime Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago