In one, government-dependent Americans take to Youtube to sing about everything they can buy with their Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, i.e., food stamps. Such hits include " Swipe My EBT " and " It's Free Swipe Yo EBT ." According to the U.S. Food and Nutrition Service, much of the outrageous behavior depicted in the videos is legal. The Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 defines “eligible food” to include soft drinks, candy, cookies, snack crackers, ice cream, seafood, steak, bakery cakes and certain energy...
I forgot. I believe it cost the govt more than $3 for every $1 in food stamps distributed
Perhaps John Edwards was right; maybe there are two Americas.
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago