Great news, Iranian President and infamous madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes the United States should have more gun control.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rapped the US for its profiteering policies on gun control, and called on the country to fundamentally review its policies which serve the material interests of a certain group, but have destructive effects on the American society.
President Ahmadinejad Sunday night sent a message of condolence to the US over the killing of 28 people, including 20 children, in the Friday shooting spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago