Great news, Iranian President and infamous madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes the United States should have more gun control.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rapped the US for its profiteering policies on gun control, and called on the country to fundamentally review its policies which serve the material interests of a certain group, but have destructive effects on the American society.
President Ahmadinejad Sunday night sent a message of condolence to the US over the killing of 28 people, including 20 children, in the Friday shooting spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 5 hours ago