Great news, Iranian President and infamous madman Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes the United States should have more gun control.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad rapped the US for its profiteering policies on gun control, and called on the country to fundamentally review its policies which serve the material interests of a certain group, but have destructive effects on the American society.
President Ahmadinejad Sunday night sent a message of condolence to the US over the killing of 28 people, including 20 children, in the Friday shooting spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago