House Speaker John Boehner is frustrated. Why? The legislative body he runs has passed two bills to replace the president's sequester with offsetting sprending cuts. Democrats, who control the Senate and White House, have done nothing. The upper chamber hasn't voted on a single legislative alternative, and the president hasn't outlined a specific plan of his own. He's been far too busy flying around the country on Air Force One, holding campaign-style rallies designed to scare the living daylights out of people about the dire consequences of cutting 2.4 percent of 2013's projected federal spending -- which would still...
The radical left wing extremist demokkkrat liberal scumbag msm has already headlined the lie that it is all the republicrats fault and the republicrats aren't savvy enough to counter the lie. As long as hussein gets all the air time anyone would ever need to keep spreading the lie, it will remain the republicrats fault even it it's not. Kind of like the whole sequestration idea came from the white house, it's still the republicrats fault. They(republicrats) just "refuse" to compromise. Compromise in terms of the radical left wing extremist demokkkrat liberal scumbags is "You do it our way or no way." (no offense intended to the run of the mill scumbags out there)
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago