House Speaker John Boehner is frustrated. Why? The legislative body he runs has passed two bills to replace the president's sequester with offsetting sprending cuts. Democrats, who control the Senate and White House, have done nothing. The upper chamber hasn't voted on a single legislative alternative, and the president hasn't outlined a specific plan of his own. He's been far too busy flying around the country on Air Force One, holding campaign-style rallies designed to scare the living daylights out of people about the dire consequences of cutting 2.4 percent of 2013's projected federal spending -- which would still...
The radical left wing extremist demokkkrat liberal scumbag msm has already headlined the lie that it is all the republicrats fault and the republicrats aren't savvy enough to counter the lie. As long as hussein gets all the air time anyone would ever need to keep spreading the lie, it will remain the republicrats fault even it it's not. Kind of like the whole sequestration idea came from the white house, it's still the republicrats fault. They(republicrats) just "refuse" to compromise. Compromise in terms of the radical left wing extremist demokkkrat liberal scumbags is "You do it our way or no way." (no offense intended to the run of the mill scumbags out there)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago