Congress and Senate people have made themselves exempt fron these laws! Why should any group of americans be exempt from laws that apply to everyone else? Lawmakers should not be able to make themselves exempt to the laws they put the rest of us under. That invites abuse. We need to not only do away with laws like the civil seizure laws but make certian the laws apply to the lawmakers as well as the citizens. Equally! The laws covering Eminent Domain need to be redone also to make them fair to all, not just the lawmakers.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago